Tuesday, October 20, 2009


Well, Halloween is just around the corner now if you can believe that? Pretty soon it will be turkeys, giving thanks and then the whole holiday rush is officially on. Where this year went I have no idea? I'm at a loss. At any rate, I made this little Halloween piece just for fun. The two witches in training are my two big sisters. Pretty cute weren't they? It's amazing looking at them at this point and how cute they were, that they soon grew up to torture me. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating, they have both always been pretty exceptional to me, but what fun would that be if I said how wonderful they were on a Halloween art piece? That wouldn't really fall into the whole witch persona would it?

9 comments:

  1. Very cute Halloween piece, Shannon! Sisters are meant to torture each other just a little, aren't they??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to your blog. It is a pleasure to meet you. This is an adorable piece. Hope you are enjoying your day! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shan...I am one of the two sisters...ok the oldest one and you were the best babysitter mom could ever have!! We could not get into trouble until you went to sleep!! Tattletale!! :) Love Ya Shell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon, this is so great! It looks terrific online. I'm lucky to have such a talented sister, or should I say sistas...cause both are! Steph (sista)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shannon! What a fun and lovely piece! Precious as can be!

    You won a surprise on my blog. You won something you didn't even know about! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog and love the idea of Saturdayville. I've been living there too since giving up work and have had similar conversations with my working sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shannon the most "Talented" Shannon, this art piece is just screaming adorable. I love it, so sweet. Your sisters are precious,lucky you.
    Your so talented and amazing !!!! I have not been enjoy my favorite blogs, lately. My sister is in the hospital,off to the hospital to stay overnight to be there tommorow.
    Thank you for your wonderful comments, they mean the world to me. This Halloween Sister piece is just awesome, like you.
    Have a good day, Big Hugs Laura. xoxx
    Your a sweetie, so glad we a special friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh i love the happy faces of these little witches. brilliant work on this fun halloween collage
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete