Tuesday, May 31, 2011







My gosh do I feel guilty about not blogging since April. I've had a lot on my plate however, I really do want to get back to creating and blogging at least a few times a month if not a lot more. I swear, I've said it a million times but I don't know how some of you girls do it? Some of you have full time jobs, families to take care of when you get home from your jobs and then you post to your blog every other day, you are miracle workers, no question. I admire all of you.

These little tags or whatever you want to call them are part of my STAMPINGTON AOC samples using the "Divinata" stamps. I recycled the main panel from Prima packaging materials, the absolutely adorable and so fun to use kraft Eco Embellishment Birds and Crowns are from ARTCHIX STUDIO. Recycled some leftover bags I had from a local shop that had kraft newsprint on their bags, a little stitching added, some color coordinated rub-ons, a MAYA ROAD kraft ticket and some words of wisdom and there you have it. I also stitched up this little bag to hold them, sprayed the bag with some Adirondack Color Washes from Ranger. I thought they turned out kind of cute, hope you like them.

I hope everyone is well and I apologize if I haven't visited your blogs lately and left comments, I plan to get caught up on my little inspirational blog hopping that I like to do very soon.

Happy Summer to all my wonderful blog friends. Be safe, relax and have fun.

3 comments:

  1. I've got one word for you - scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Shannon, this is lovely :-) Love the way you sprayed the bag, it looks fabulous. Don't worry about not blogging - it's quality not quantity that counts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Yes, I agree, what you lack in quantity you more than make up for in QUALITY! and look at all those pubs you're in. Fabulous work! (We who blog all the time never do anything else. LOL Cooking, cleaning? What's that?) xxD

    ReplyDelete