Tuesday, April 20, 2010







Well as it turns out I'm not so cut off from the Internet world as I thought I was. My step-dad is letting me use his very old, and very antiquated laptop until I get my beautiful DELL system back. Yeah!! Beggars can't be choosers. Now I can post on my blog as well, however lately I've been really bad about posting artwork, I need to give myself a swift kick in the butt and start posting more artwork. I just feel like I went into slow motion this last winter and I have yet to speed it up a bit. I tell ya what, I wouldn't wish this type of arthritis on my worst enemy. But I don't talk about that, too depressing. Moving on...........


At any rate, I wanted to tell you all if you haven't checked out Maya Road on their Facebook page yet, do it when you get a chance. It's worth it and as we all know their products are amazing. They are also having a wee giveaway on their Facebook page so if you leave a comment, you never know, you might win. But you have to be fast, I think they pick the winner tomorrow.

I also wanted to thank my new follower for joining my humble blog. I haven't had a chance to figure out who exactly it is yet, but I am very grateful and I welcome you and hope you find something positive or inspirational here.
Oh..and since I can't post any artwork for a few days or however long it takes for my computer to be fixed, I found these older photos on my step-dad's laptop I thought I'd share a couple with you. Hopefully I've never shown them before? This is when my sister and brother in law and I went to Key West. It wasn't all that long ago, but probably about 2 years. This is me and Steph in the bar after several cocktails and then on the beach at sunset. And the other photo is us leaving Key West on this big boat at sunset (going back to Fort Meyers). Isn't that the most beautiful photo of a sunset with water and everything? And to make things even more perfect, that sailboat just happen to be cruising on by when I was taking the photo. It really was a breathtaking sunset.






Talk to you soon. Hugs all around.






1 comment:

  1. that looks like a great night out Shannon and is a gorgeous sunset.

    ReplyDelete