Saturday, December 5, 2009



I always thought that when you were published, that you were not suppose to show the whole article on your blog out of respect for the magazine and it's sales. I thought you could show little bits & pieces of the article as a teaser, but not the whole thing. But more and more I see artist's showing their published articles on their blog. So I decided why not? I did look on the publisher's site to see if it said anything about this, and it doesn't.
This is the article they did on me in Craft Stamper which is a UK stamping magazine. If you've never looked at this magazine do yourself a favor and check it out. They have some really amazing designers in this particular stamping magazine. Jo Capper Sandon who's work I admire so much is not only on their design team, but she's in the magazine quite a bit. There are also some other artist's who I'm sure you will recognize by name if you pick one of these magazines up. This magazine is a little more expensive than some others, but one of the reasons for that is because they give you a free clear stamp every month. Not to mention they have some pretty amazing giveaways. I was so honored to be in this publication not to mention it was my first overseas article.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore that wall hanging and it is what brought me to your blog from Craft Stamper - brilliant, I would love to make something similar when I have the materials :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon,

    I have been buying this magazine for about a year now. This issue hasn't hit the news stands yet. I can hardly wait to see your feature!

    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crafts Stamper magazine is where I found your blog info! Love your projects, and looking forward to going through your archive.

    ReplyDelete