Friday, July 22, 2011
This is a piece I made for the current Stampotique "Flower" Challenge. Lately I've been so in love with turquoise, silver and yellow together.
It's such a pretty combination I think. With these great Daniel T. characters, I love to add the larger heads to the bodies. I already had some of these flowers stamped out in turquoise from a previous project and I just didn't end up using them. So I got lucky because the flowers were mostly done already. Cutting the stamped images out sometimes can take forever. I have a box of stamped images that I've cut out for various projects over the years and I just didn't use them for whatever reason.
I dip into that box whenever I can, it comes in handy.