Monday, May 17, 2010




This tag and tag holder is for the STAMPOTIQUE'S 7th blog challenge. The one requirement was to use a template of some kind. I'm not sure why I took so many pictures of this tag & tag holder, but I guess I just wanted you all to get a good look at all the different angles. Above this paragraph is the actual template I used. It is from Club Scrap from when I was a member. If you've never checked Club Scrap out, you should. They have amazing, and I do mean amazing kits that they send out. Not only do you get the custom made papers, custom made matching stamps that go with the monthly theme, but they also include templates like this one in some of the months and they have embellishment packs & greeting card packs if you want them.
I absolutely loved being a member. However, financially things got pretty tight for me and I had to cancel my membership. I'm hoping one day I can go back. They truly are an awesome company. The good thing about their stamps too is that you can't get them anywhere else, they are one of a kind to Club Scrap. I got so many great stamps when I was a member there.

At any rate, back to the template and photos. I used "Perl" & "Gibi" on the actual tag. Even though this is a slim tag, those Stampotique stamps are thin enough for them to fit. As you can see from the template, you have the option of being able to include little holes & squares on your tag holder. I did initially put them on the tag holder, but I decided I didn't like that so I covered one side up with another panel of paper & I covered up the other side with buttons. I sure hope everyone likes the tag and tag holder.

I just have really enjoyed doing these challenges with Stampotique and their Design Team. These stamps right now are hotter than heck. I think everyone I talk to is either ordering them, wants to order them or is waiting on an order. Then of course Jo Capper-Sandon has her new stamps out through Stampotique. Those are awesome as well. I hope to get my hands on her bumble bees & the mushrooms sometime in the near future. If you haven't seen her stamps yet, that is also worth your while to check out. As I said, those are at Stampotique as well. Jo certainly deserves all of her new success, she's an amazing artist and I'm so happy for her.

Okay, well I've blabbed on for long enough now. I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing that they're skinny enough to fit on that template. Have to laugh about that "waiting for an order" comment. Yeah, we've discussed that. I'm considering another order but may just call them and ask if there's any way to get them SOONER! I HATE waiting! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon, Thanks for your kinds words about my tag, No problem I did a tutorial about 6 weeks ago or so on http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com on how to make the fringe. Should be pretty easy to find on there sidebar. If you can't let me know and I'll get the date for you. Have fun its easy to do too.!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi... I see you are in Arizona!.... I love Arizona, I've visited a few times! Scottsdale, Sedona, Bisbee. The stamp you like is from Zettiology..

    here
    http://www.teeshaslandofodd.com/php/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=287

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon the fabulous, these are so neat !!
    I have missed you and love Stamptoique too so awesome.... So excited you are on the design team, your so talented my friend.
    Thinking of you, sorry have not visited.
    I have had not much time for art or the computer these days.
    Your fabulous and all the best.
    Happy Creating to you.
    Big Hugs, Laura. xoxx

    ReplyDelete