Monday, August 24, 2009


This is another one of the new ATCs I've been working on. It seems like in the swaps we've all gotten away from ATC trading and we are doing everything but. Am I the only one who thinks that? We are trading Moo Cards, Art Dolls, Inchies, Twinchies and so on. And while that's all great and I love those too, I want to start trading ATCs again. Anyone interested?

I also have some good news. I entered a Maya Road contest and I am a finalist, Yeah!! I don't know yet where I placed, but being a finalist is good enough for me. I'll post my winning piece tomorrow or the next day. I'm so glad though because I love their products and unfortunately right now I can't afford to buy any new products. So winning some for free is always a good thing, right?

Right now there are some really great new products out there. Certain times of year are hard for me because I see all these new products coming out after the CHA shows and I just want to go crazy buying it all up. I'm not really a scrapbooker but I love all of the products that scrapbooking has. The beautiful, beautiful papers, the embellishments, rub ons, it's just all so great! Are you familiar with the Graphic45 papers? Aren't those just the best ever?? And when Basic Grey comes out with anything new, I have a really hard time avoiding that. I love anything Basic Grey!

3 comments:

  1. OH Shannon...I love your ATC...I have recently gotten a bit tired of the traditional Halloween images and themes and your ATC breaths new life into the fun holiday for me.

    Congratulations on making it to the Maya Road Finalist! Where is your entry???

    Well, I am off to work on a Swap...and as you stated it is not an ATC swap but a Gothic ARch swap...sometimes the good old traditional swaps are the most fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear you on the supplies baby...i want to go out and buy up with the best of them...but not right now...loving your work..thanks for sharing
    lorri-marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this ATC. I am an eager ATC swapper. This year I have branched out to other swaps but cannot give up my ATCs - give me a shout if you are interested in swapping! Lynne M

    ReplyDelete