Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Well it's Wednesday and I've gotten my first ever comment from a visitor to my blog. It's from my friend Lenna over at Creative Swaps.

I can't believe we are already into the second week of April. Wasn't it just Christmas? Time really does go so fast as you get older. I never believed that until it started happening to me.

I'm going to start downloading my artwork and hopefully I will also start to become familiar with the blog terms and getting around my blog so that it looks appealing to the viewer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon, I have viewed your projects and also the gallery items you told me about at Crafty Individuals - absolutely love your work. The hanger project in the gallery is awesome. I would love to see some of your cards. Better get cracking girl - us out here in cyberspace cannot wait for the eyecandy you are going to upload. I see by your profile you are a Virgo - I'm not surprised - kindered spirits and all....
    Hugz from S.A.
    Marcelle (Moz)

    ReplyDelete