Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So I'm hoping that since I am finally downloading some of my artwork, that I will actually be able to get some followers for my blog. If you see something you like or if you see something you don't like, please feel free to comment. I would appreciate any word of mouth free advertising. I'm slow at all of this or rather slow at getting my blog going and I know that. But I also know that being a mixed media artist it's practically imperative to have an active blog. I've downloaded two pages of some of my work today thanks to my sisters very fast computer. I unfortunately still have dial up and do not even have an option for high speed in my area. So that constricts me very much. But that's okay, I won't let that stop me. I plan to get my header looking better and streamline my blog some more as I become more familiar with it all. I hope that as I get better at blogging, I hope to have followers like I follow some of my favorite artist blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment