Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Eclectic Paperie Goodies

I was fortunate enough to be asked to make a few items this month for Kim over at Eclectic Paperie. She recently took the business over from Daisy and now she's the new owner of this great little on-line shop. I get to make a few samples/projects for her this month and I'm so very, very excited about it. This ATC is my first little sample/project. I have to admit, it's been awhile since I've made an ATC and I had a lot of fun doing it, I forgot how much fun they can be. To make this ATC I used the following products from ECLECTIC PAPERIE: 1.) 6x6 Paper Pad from Echo Park "For the Record 2". I cut the little doilies out to put around the inner border of the ATC. 2.) Ranger Inkssentials Natural Sticky Back Canvas ATC size. 3.) Claudine Hellmuth Studio Mini Acrylic Paint Sets in Urban, Contemporary & Metropolitan (I just had to get all three. They are wonderful! The size is great and the colors are so vibrant.) This is what I used to paint the background of the ATC on the sticky back canvas. I put a dab of each color on the ATC and then I used an old credit card to run it across the entire ATC. 4.) Claudine Hellmuth Studio Gesso in both the White and the Black. As you can see, I used these two Gesso colors to do the border around the ATC. 5.) Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 Stamp Set "A Form of Art". This is obviously the set I used to stamp the sentiment on the ATC. 6.) I just used a regular black felt tip pen to draw different sized dots on top of the painted colors on the ATC. Unfortunately some of that black felt tip pen of mine smudged a bit in a couple areas. Oh well, a couple mishaps always makes the project that much more interesting in my opinion. I hope you like it? Be sure to check out ECLECTIC PAPERIE when you get a chance, it's well worth the visit. Lots of inspirational projects over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment